No two trees and no two pieces of our furniture are identical. Small, natural fissures and grain variations are part of what makes your Taracea furniture so unique. Fine furnishings will often develop a patina over time, so this is nothing to be concerned about. Although we manufacture our furniture to resist sunlight and temperature fluctuations, heat and humidity should always be avoided. This small consideration will have a significant impact on your furniture’s lifespan and performance. Adhering to the following care tips will also contribute to the long-term durability of your furniture:
- Clean each piece regularly with a damp cloth.
- Wipe up spilled liquids immediately.
- Avoid excessive exposure to direct sunlight.
- Avoid temperature fluctuations caused by fireplaces, AC systems, and open windows.
- Do not place hot or wet objects directly on the wood, as this will almost certainly damage the finish.
- Should you need to clean your furniture with anything other than a damp cloth, Howard® Natural Wood Cleaner and Polish Lemongrass-Lime may be used. This is available at amazon.com. Please follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
Please email us at [email protected] if you have any care or maintenance questions and we’ll be happy to help.